Guest lecturer application

Application for civil servants or temporary workers in the public sector

You need to print, fill out, sign, and return the original documents by mail.

You need to include the additional documents in your application as well.

To print and complete:

À joindre :

Additional documents:

  • RIB (key information for your french bank account) including your first and last name (unless in the process of renewal)
  • Proof of social security (unless in the process of renewal)
  • Copy of last 3 paychecks
  • Résumé
  • Copy of french ID or passport
  • If you are a teacher of higher education from Grenoble, autorisation of overlapping activities to fill out at the office of education.

Only an application including all of the aforementioned items that has been approved will allow you to be on payroll.